Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Day One: Blogging?

I have never blogged before; I guess I've never really wanted too. I don't really need anyone to listen, but it would be nice to be heard. My thoughts aren't anymore profound than the next person's, but I have so many things in my head that I need to get out. I can't talk to my boyfriend or my parents or my friends. I'm a walking cliche who dictates my life by constantly saying "no one understands what I'm going through" but that's quite the contrary I think. Everyone feels loneliness, pain, fear, and no one really knows how to deal with it.
My whole life, I have wanted to be a writer. But how do you get all these thoughts and emotions into words that someone else can understand? If someone can't understand what you're saying then whats the point of writing. You write so someone can relate to what you're saying. I just want someone to at least feel inspired by what I believe and think.
Life is too short to be afraid to be completely honest and truthful with people. This is me being honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment